[CQ-Contest] WSJT-X For contests - Dry Run

RT Clay rt_clay at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 25 08:59:41 EDT 2018

That is not correct: FT8 is combined with CW and SSB in VHF contests. There it is very annoying for example to deal with a 30/Q hour rate (or whatever the max FT8 rate is) in a big Es opening, when you could run at 150/hour on SSB. Or to have to work local stations on MSK144 (digital meteor scatter mode) because they no longer listen to 144.200 SSB/CW.

Tor
N4OGW