[CQ-Contest] FW: [MWA] W0AIH

Radio KØHB kzerohb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 22:32:26 EDT 2018

K0CKB and I  drove past “the farm” on I-94 heading home from Pennsylvania late yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon.

I thought to myself, “We should stop and say HI to Paul and Mary.”

But it had been a long tiring trip, so we just motored on. Opportunity forever lost.

What an awful loss to Mary and the family, but also to his “amateur radio flock”.

Maybe the Reverend is talking to his Boss about sending us some sunspots

73, de Hans, KØHB
"Just a boy and his radio"™