[CQ-Contest] "Scoring in a logger" option poll

Victor Androsov victor.androsov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:54:14 EDT 2018

Hi,

We are experimenting with a new online scoring feature could be named as
"Scoring in a logger". Recently we've activated a data output feed being
able to provide an  operator category's basic scoring table output to 2
loggers RUMLog and QARTest ( Read
https://contestonlinescore.com/blog/a-new-logger-supports-online-scoring-rumlog/
for
details).

But we see different opinions about that feature. Some users love it some
don't.

To get a better understanding of what the HAM community wants we've opened
a poll:

https://contestonlinescore.com/blog/do-you-like-score-in-a-logger-option-poll/

Please help us to make right decision! The poll will be closed on October
31st.

73!

Victor
VA2WA