[CQ-Contest] N1MM+ hacked?

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Sun Apr 14 06:54:33 EDT 2019

I doubt that the software has been hacked. It is far more likely that
the anti-virus is reporting a false positive. I had several programs
that I had already installed get "nuked" by Bitdefender requiring me to
go in and manually move them out of quarantine and set up exceptions for
them. Writelog and XMlog were flagged.

There should be a link in your anti-virus to submit a "sample" and they
will verify it and put an exception into their virus signatures.

73 de Mike, W1NR