[CQ-Contest] FT4 - Robotic Contesting

Barry w2up at comcast.net
Tue Apr 30 09:01:35 EDT 2019

I agree.

In the last decade, I was an active digital contester and still hold a
CQWW RTTY record (SOLP USA) set in 2002.  I don't understand this sit
there and click with no operator intervention mentality.  Seems the only
thing missing from this new FT4 software is the ability to enter your
cell number, so the software can text you when the contest is over, and
you can see how you did :-)

Barry W2UP