[CQ-Contest] WWDIGI Contest Testing...

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Thu Aug 1 14:06:31 EDT 2019

Good to hear the interest in practicing for WW Digi.  It's been the plan
since the press release in late June.  Meanwhile, the various software
developers have been adding their support for the contest, people are
getting used to FT4 in addition to FT8 and discussions have been taking
place on how to handle various QSO scenarios.  We're now ready to have some
useful practice and there is still time to adjust to the inevitable issues
that will arise in a new contest with a still developing mode.

QRX for an announcement soon about WW Digi practice session(s).

Ed W0YK