[CQ-Contest] WW-Digi Contest -- Rule Clarification

Edward Sawyer EdwardS at sbelectronics.com
Wed Aug 7 06:56:21 EDT 2019

Am I the only one that is thinking "wow what a mess this is going to be" after reading this post?  Sounds accurate.  Sounds completely caotic.

I thought the mess on ARRL DX SSB on 40M was a mess.  That’s nothing compared to what this is going to sound like.  Except everyone's speakers will be turned off, so no sure what the digital equivalent looks like on the screen.

Ed  N1UR