[CQ-Contest] change the topic, thanks

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Fri Aug 16 23:25:27 EDT 2019

<snip>

Time to go back to contesting.   Has anyone actually been active on the air?

Any plans for this weekend?

   -- Tom/K1KI  co-admin

Bless you Tom !

Never before over the last two and a half decades on contesting.com have I
read such a pile of messages on such a boring topic as FT(yawn) whatever#
(even with me skipping over 95% of them). I cannot fathom a less satisfying
pursuit in ham radio for myself.

(and I could care less if anyone operates it and whether or not you get
credited for a plaque with the League. I hope you impress your friends and
neighbours with your computers' fancy algorithms ) ZZZzzz

I'll be on for NAQP SSB, but only very part time.  Enjoying our very short
summer here in VE9.

If we work, it'll most likely be my own voice with me typing at my keyboard.
(Ok, ok, maybe the odd automated CQ to save on vocal chords)

Mike VE9AA CW/SSB

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB