[CQ-Contest] [GoFRC] Odd question but radio related

Brian Campbell ve3mgy at hotmail.ca
Mon Aug 19 13:37:42 EDT 2019

In my case all my towers are "organic" in nature and they usually grow about 2' per year depending on rainfall. 2019 was a VERY good year for rain here and the "towers" are fuller than usual and I got an extra foot this year.

This means on average every 5 years or so I get about an extra 10' of height and 1 db of gain.

Of course with an ice storm or very cold winter all bets are off...

YMMV...

73,
Brian
VE3MGY