[CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest] Impressive demonstration of one dB of signal strength improvement

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 14:58:19 EDT 2019

I really enjoyed the powerpoint presentation as well.  In terms of return
on investment, what would be the best sized antenna to get, at what height,
and which power level linear would be best?  I mean this by getting the
most bang for the buck.  I know larger and higher is better for antennas,
but there gets to be a point where going to a larger antenna gets really
expensive, compared with the improvement it will probably give you.

73 John W5TD