[CQ-Contest] THE* Ohio QSO Party tomorrow from noon to midnight Ohio time!!!!

Dan w8car at buckeye-express.com
Fri Aug 23 16:48:08 EDT 2019

Hope to work lots of you in the OHQP tomorrow. We have planned activity in all 88 Ohio counties so it should be a mult fest for all. Look for mobiles and rovers. Many of the mobiles and rovers will check 3545 during the day. Remember to spot any Ohio stations, especially on SSB. Most mobile and rover stations will QSY from one mode to another quickly if you ask---many times they will ask, especially if you’re a mult.

Hope all have fun and enjoy a nice day on the radio with Kansas, Hawaii and other RTTYish contests out there

The K8O mobile is ready to go and we will be QRV on 80 through 15 both modes. (Shameless plug!!!)
(Perks of being the OHQP whip!)

73 to all
Dan W8CAR
K8O/M with K8NZ