[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Contest in QST

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Mon Aug 26 11:01:54 EDT 2019

Agree Ed

Contesters and DXer's are the biggest spenders in amateur radio by far.
You would think they would have articles that would target that segment
of amateurs so the advertisers get their bang for the buck. I'm a life
member of the ARRL and I basically just toss QST to the side every month
because there are few articles that are interesting to me. Plus half the
magazine has the same advertisers and ads over and over every month.

Jeff