[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Contest in QST

egruff at cox.net egruff at cox.net
Mon Aug 26 16:21:04 EDT 2019

I would just add that all of us that want to see more contest-related content in QST should consider sending in soapbox comments, photos, etc. I know that some editors don't get a whole lot of contributions and if they don't have the substrate, we can't blame them for not putting more into the articles.

73,

Eric NC6K