[CQ-Contest] When is a FTn Contest QSO Complete?

Edward Sawyer EdwardS at sbelectronics.com
Sat Aug 31 00:41:23 EDT 2019

Like existing contests not using FT4/8 - over time an accepted norm will end up occurring.  At the end of the day, if you have it in your log and they have it in their log, with the right information, it's a good Q, right?  Many of us have logged a Q that we were 95% sure was good and 95% of the time - it's a verified Q on the other end.  Will the software actually allow such judgment calls?  Not sure.

The way Bruce describes it, sure sounds like a lot of QRM causing inefficiency happening.

73

Ed  N1UR