[CQ-Contest] Network Status and RTTY problem solved

Carol Richards n2mm at comcast.net
Wed Dec 11 17:52:30 EST 2019

Hello all,

Thanks for the help. I have no idea how this happened since I have never
networked anything in my life. Fat fingers perhaps?

On a positive note, I finally figured out my RTTY problem. It is tough
getting old. I use a rig-blaster advantage and to use it as a DVK, I had
to create a virtual com port. That virtual comport needs to be
eliminated before the rig-blaster will function on RTTY. This is the
result of having to tear down my station in July and then having to put
things back...senior moment to go along with my fat fingers. What else
will happen to me as I grow younger?

Thanks all....

Carol