[CQ-Contest] SP/RAC

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Sat Dec 28 12:32:42 EST 2019

Sorry Scott– My bad…..was typing from memory (wasn’t in the shack)

It’s ALT+F- then 2 (two key strokes—not a combo thereof)

What you are doing is going into your recent files (contests) and picking off the 2nd contest you have open.

When you wanna go back, do it again.

You can do it all by mouse, too, if you’re a mouse kinda guy.

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB