[CQ-Contest] Happy New Year and Thank You to our Volunteer Node-ops from the RBN Team

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Sun Dec 29 13:09:39 EST 2019

This seems like a good time to remind users of the RBN about how much we
owe to the volunteer node-ops (something over 170 of them)  who make up
the network.  Without them, their efforts, and often-substantial
expenditures, there would simply be no RBN.

Thank you all, and thanks as well to the other members of the RBN "HQ"
team.  In callsign order:

F5VIH/SV3SJ, Nick

KM3T, Dave

PY1NB/CT7ANO, Felipe

W3OA, Dick

These are the guys who really do the work - I'm just the mouthpiece.
For more details on each one's contribution, see
<http://www.reversebeacon.net/pages/Who+We+Are+35>
<http://www.reversebeacon.net/pages/Who+We+Are+35>

73 and happy hamming in the new year.

Pete Smith, N4ZR