[CQ-Contest] 2019 MnQP Excel workbook Rev 6.03 - UPDATE

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri Feb 1 13:23:01 EST 2019

Hello again Contesters. . .

Yesterday I posted a bad link to the Excel workbook.

The following link will take you to the proper Dropbox directory where
you can download a copy of the *Rev 6.03* Excel file.

https://www.dropbox.com/l/CoEB878tthbClB3nhmSZVq

All 87 counties will be on the air tomorrow. But you will need to be
nimble to catch _*8*_ of them. Those counties show only one station
(*KØIJ/m* or *NØEO/m*) visiting. The workbook will tell you which ones
and who/when/how long to expect them.

73 de Bob - KØRC in CHS

On 1/31/2019 8:16 PM, Robert Chudek - K0RC wrote:

> Contesters. . .
>
> I posted my traditional Excel workbook that can help you track the MN
> mobile stations across the Minnesota landscape on Saturday.
>
> Download my *Rev 6.02 XLS* file and please let me know if you have any
> problems. When opening the file, you must allow "Macros" to run
> because they power the sorting buttons.
>
> Here is the link to the Dropbox download site: _*redacted*_
>
> Check the download site again Friday night to capture the last minute
> additions and changes.
>
> 73 de Bob - KØRC in CHS

---