[CQ-Contest] 9A5K SK

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:41:37 EST 2019

Extremely sad news indeed, although I was informed on the situation with
Kreso last period.

I knew Kreso as someone always ready to help and support. Never had chance
to operate together with him, but we all feel we knew him very closely
anyway.

Kreso’s signals always will travel into the eternal and endless space. We
will miss you on the bands but be reminded by memories and programs you
provided to us.

RIP fighter, our condolences with your family and close friends. See you in
next life Kreso. Then I want to sit next to you and work Multi Op with you!

73 de RM2D (SM6LRR), Mats