[CQ-Contest] Rules for WRTC...oops

Rastislav Hrnko om3bh at centrum.sk
Wed Jan 2 04:29:38 EST 2019

Hi guys,

Does anyone have a worse idea to include UA6 region together with OK, OM etc.... ??? Why not with UA9 ...?
It would never have occurred to me.

73 HNY Rasťo OM3BH
> Od: k5zd at charter.net
> Komu: "'Mats Strandberg'" <sm6lrr at gmail.com>, "'cq-contest at contesting.com'" <cq-contest at contesting.com>
> Dátum: 02.01.2019 07:24
> Predmet: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rules for WRTC...oops

It is up to the organizers, but in the past, this only meant that all
 single band scores were compared to the all band scores. Not that a
 single band entry could win and get the full qualifying points unless
 their score was higher than the top all band entry.
 It is possible in a contest like WPX for a single band entry to have a
 higher score than the all band entries. In this case, it makes sense
 that the single band entry would get the full qualifying points. But,
 in most cases, it will be the all band score that sets the standard.

 Regardless of the past, you are correct that the rules as written do
 not specify this clearly.
 Randy K5ZD