[CQ-Contest] Rules for WRTC...oops

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Wed Jan 2 18:11:15 EST 2019

Here is a suggestion based on what I know about propagation :

NA #1 - 2 teams - W1/W2 - Maybe separate this into two regions. One for
W1 and the other for W2

NA #2 - 1 team - Canada - VE1-VE3, VO1/2, VY2, FP

NA #3 - 1 Team - WV, VA and NC and W3 (remove one team from current rules)

NA #4 - 1 Team  - W8 (OH/MI only), W9, KY, TN

NA #5 - 1 Team - SC, GA, FL, AL

NA #6 - 1 Team - W5 - (TX, LA, AR and MS only)

NA #7 - 1 Team -WA, OR, ID, WY, UT and MT

NA #8 - 1 Team - VE4-VE8, VY1 and KL7

NA #9 - 1 Team - W6, UT, AZ, NV

NA #10 - 1 Team - CO, NM (from W5), NE,ND

NA #11 (New region) - 1 Team -  MO, MN, IA, KS, SD

Jeff