[CQ-Contest] IMPORTANT: FT8 and Log Category!

Ed W0YK ed at w0yk.com
Tue Jan 8 18:07:37 EST 2019

The ARRL RTTY Roundup Rule 7.4 is explicit about using WSJT-X is mandatory and puts you in Single Operator Unlimited, or Multi-Op.  JT Alert is irrelevant.
73,Ed W0YK
-------- Original message --------From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff at gmail.com> Date: 1/8/19  17:22  (GMT-05:00) To: sbloom at acsalaska.net Cc: cq-contest at contesting.com Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IMPORTANT: FT8 and Log Category!
That subtlety is beyond me, I know nothing of JTalert. If your conditions
display multiple decoded callsigns at the same time across the passband
then it is a multidecoder. The few times I have fired up WSJT-X I have seen
many decoded callsigns on my screen.

73 jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ WK6I ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com