[CQ-Contest] 2019 Orlando Contest Dinner Reminder

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 15:22:43 EST 2019

If you're still thinking about whether to take the chance to come to
Orlando for the 2019 Orlando Hamcation and the Orlando Contest Dinner, let
me offer for your consideration that the high temperature today in Orlando
is 78F. if your Sunday plans include shoveling or blowing snow, I think
I've said enough.

Information on how to order tickets is available at

https://floridacontestgroup.org/2019-orlando-contest-dinner/

Huge thanks to our primary sponsor, Yaesu, for their continued generosity
in offering the raffle grand prize...a brand new HF+6M transceiver!

If you have any questions about the dinner, please reach out to me directly.

vy 73,
Chris W4WF
President, Florida Contest Group

--