[CQ-Contest] delta loop question 80m

AB2E Darrell ab2e at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 28 20:27:14 EDT 2019

Hello all,
Hope it's oK to ask this on this forum.
Trying to figure out if it's worthwhile to make one delta loop that will cover most of CW and lower part of SSB.
Does anyone have up a full wave delta loop for 75/80M?
If so, what are your 2:1 SWR band edges?
I was thinking if I cut it to resonate around 3.6 it might be wide enough for both.
If not I'll just go with 2 separate antennas.

Thanks and 73,
Darrell AB2E

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>     Virus-free. www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>