[CQ-Contest] delta loop question 80m

Joe nss at mwt.net
Mon Jul 29 09:06:07 EDT 2019

What configuration?  Like a Pyramid, or a flat top one?

Actually does not matter, will the lowest part be not to high to be
accessible?

In other words make the loop resonant in the phone portion, then where
you can gain access add an Insulator breaking the loop and add some open
line long enough to resonate in the CW portion.

Then a simple alligator jumper can change bands.  or get fancy and use a
relay?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock