[CQ-Contest] delta loop question 80m

Mark - N5OT r-emails at n5ot.com
Mon Jul 29 09:39:15 EDT 2019

At PJ2T we built them for phone and we add length to make them work on
CW.  In that installation we have ceramic knife switches installed as
insulators that we just go out in the yard and change over.  Problem
solved.  If it was me at N5OT I would cut it for CW but keep a matching
network in the circuit.  Problem solved.  I would be loud and make a lot
of contacts.

73 - Mark N5OT