[CQ-Contest] FT4 *is* a contesting mode.

ktfrog007 at aol.com ktfrog007 at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 10:03:14 EDT 2019

Please, no more groups. It would be more like a nightmare, it seems to me.
Amateur radio is already getting too fragmented.

Contests are contests.  There are underlying similarities to all of them, as well as interesting differences.
There is something for everyone to learn. If you aren't interested in a topic, skip it.
73,Ken, AB1J