[CQ-Contest] Where did "Reflector" come from?

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Tue Jun 11 10:27:14 EDT 2019

So fundamentally, we're using an older term, no longer quite
appropriate, to describe amateur radio mailing lists.  Frankly, I like
that - given the low state of much internet "chat" these days, I'd like
to see our reflectors remain distinct.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now