[CQ-Contest] CWOPS CWT Tactics

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Wed Jun 26 10:26:49 EDT 2019

I find myself really getting into the CWTs these days - 2 one-hour
sessions are fun without wiping out my day, and it's too bad the third
session is so late here on the East Coast, but I understand the purpose.

Anyhow, looking at the online scores, I'm blown away.  How on earth do
the top ops manage over 200 QSOs in an hour, like this morning?  As for
47 Qs in 10 minutes by K3WJV - I am in awe.

Anyone care to share tactical insights? For instance, running vs S&P,
when and on what bands, depending on the session?

--

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network