[CQ-Contest] WPX log analyzer - especially points per hour

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 13:03:53 EDT 2019

I'm kind of familiar with CBS log analyzer, and N1MM statistics pane.

As I get myself ready for WPX SSB, I find that all the log analyzers count
Q's per hour, but I wonder: is there a log analyzer that can tell me points
per hour for a WPX log? Especially for us on the east coast at solar
minimum, low-band DX 6-point Q's are super important.

Also, for an arbitrary (possibly SO2R) Cabrillo, is there an automatic tool
that looks at the frequency column and guesstimates which Q's were run vs
which Q's were S&P?

Tim N3QE