[CQ-Contest] sunspot cycle

Bill Parry bparry at rgv.rr.com
Sun Mar 24 23:41:53 EDT 2019

Thanks Frank for a little sanity in this discussion.  The sky has not fallen
and here is plenty of DX to work. I am on 40 meters virtually every night
and the propagation into EU is just fine, not to mention I hear the SoPAC
off the back of the beam. If I choose to get on in the morning, the AS
stations are there every day, not to mention other AS areas as well.

I certainly plan on working Bouvet on 20 and 40. No antenna for 80 right
now.

Bill W5VX