[CQ-Contest] sunspot cycle

robert wa1fcn at charter.net
Mon Mar 25 10:41:35 EDT 2019

     GM Joe

         Well I do agree with you about contest and FT8.  I will
certainly admit it has it's

         pluses and minuses.  In my case I really believe it is a
passing thing.  I just can not

         help wondering if it is taking away too much activity from many
cw/rtty operators.

         Also the desire for new hams to develop/improve  cw/rtty
skills.  Time will tell if

         the balance sheet favored FT8.

                 All the best   BoB  WA1FCN