[CQ-Contest] FT4 - Robotic Contesting

Peter Chamalian w1rm at comcast.net
Wed May 1 14:52:08 EDT 2019

Back many years ago when computer logging first came on the scene, W3ZZ and
I and a number of other contesters were talking about it.  We quickly got
into the idea of automatic logging and contesting in general.  After some
discussion, Gene, W3ZZ observed no matter how sophisticated the robot might
be, it would probably be a lid and Vic, W4KFC would beat it anyway! (For
those who don't know who W3ZZ or W4KFC are, go google them.  I was W1BGD/2).

I would submit the same is true today.

Pete, W1RM
W1RM at Comcast.net