[CQ-Contest] FT4 - Robotic Contesting

Yuri Blanarovich k3bu at optimum.net
Fri May 3 10:37:12 EDT 2019

> On May 2, 2019 at 9:01 PM Sterling Mann <kawfey at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> In the beginning, there were people. And people raced on foot. And then man
> domesticated the animal, and raced that. And then man got creative, making
> cars, planes, boats, trains, rockets, and so on and so forth...and raced
> them all.
>
> Ham radio is the same. In the beginning there was CW. And then phone. And
> then RTTY. And then BPSK. And so on and so forth, until now with FT4.

....aaaand then they figured that it is crazy to let the people on foot compete in Marathon against creative people on the animals, bikes, cars, planes, trains in the same category. So they created CATEGORIES with some rules, so people on foot did not bitch about people on wheels.

....aaaand then came the transgenders, FTwhatever, rentastations and screwed things up arguing that people have rights.

....aaand if reason did not prevail, things started to go nuts and sane people figured no more fun in competition, they turned to activities that were satisfying and rewarding, like fighting communism and fake media.

I am retiring to focus on digitizing my photo/video archives so my kids could see how it used to be.

73 Yuri, K3BU.us, VE3BMV, VE1BY
I am available for hire if CW/SSB operators are still needed.