[CQ-Contest] FT4 - Robotic Contesting

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Fri May 3 21:16:03 EDT 2019

Robert brings a  very good point..
I happen to know that there will be a ssb station in WY  at least one... likely more,
and there will be a cw station.. and I know that at least two of these stations won't be
using FT4 to enhance their scores.

Somehow, it leaves me unrewarded to make a 6 sec contact, then spend much more time, and money,
to qsl to a contact that didn't even have a real touch to it.

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"