[CQ-Contest] FT4 - Robotic Contesting

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Sun May 5 13:00:10 EDT 2019

Agree 100% with Steve.

I'm amazed every year when I look at my log check reports and see people
who have logged me in either OH or zone 4. I haven't lived in Ohio for
16 years. I'm active in just about every CW contest so it should be a
secret that I live in Georgia!

Guys need to stop being too dependent on the technology to do everything
for them. You need to log what you copy.

Jeff