[CQ-Contest] FT4 - Robotic Contesting

Jack Brindle jackbrindle at me.com
Sun May 5 22:00:47 EDT 2019

AH, my friend Jim needs an update to his recollection. There was an internet, we were accessing it using the 56K modem network in north Georgia through a node at Georgia Tech. What there wasn’t was the World Wide Web, which would be invented about two years later.

Hi Jim! long time, no see! (about 43 years at last count)...

73!
Jack, W6FB