[CQ-Contest] FT4 - Robotic Contesting

rjairam at gmail.com rjairam at gmail.com
Sun May 5 22:56:27 EDT 2019

Only for unassisted. Assisted single op it is allowed.

On a side note, if one wanted to tie this to some sort of conspiracy, there
has been a desire to merge the assisted and unassisted categories. This
could be a nudge. Otherwise it seems to make absolutely no sense as it is
simply not QSO finding assistance.

Ria
N2RJ