[CQ-Contest] FT4 and the like

Drew Vonada-Smith drew at whisperingwoods.org
Mon May 6 12:56:35 EDT 2019

Friends,

The FT4/FT8/etc threads have become rather endless and most simply express individual preferences.  I have my own preferences (those who know me will guess with confidence), but that in itself does have much bearing on anyone else.  Before posting, it's good to ask; am I adding anything or expressing a unique opinion or suggestion?  Or am I just "voting".

For those who are interested in another perspective expressed unusually well, I highly recommend reading Robert Persig's classic book "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance".  You'll see where a lot of us are coming from.

73,
Drew K3PA