[CQ-Contest] Visit to California

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon May 6 17:00:40 EDT 2019

On 5/5/2019 12:09 AM, pa1t at xs4all.nl wrote:
> Can someone provide me with some calls of some big stations

N6RO and W6YX are probably the largest and most impressive in Northern
California (San Francisco Bay Area). K6XX's station is both unique and
impressive, especially because he built every thing (except the radios)
himself. W7RN, five hours to the east in Northern Nevada, is even more
impressive.

You're welcome to visit here. My antenna farm is unique because it's in
a redwood forest, with lots of wires hung around 130 ft between the trees.

73, Jim K9YC