[CQ-Contest] Is there any HTTP cluster streams (not telnet)?

Sterling Mann kawfey at gmail.com
Wed May 22 08:55:40 EDT 2019

A number of responses are links to web clusters, but this doesn't meet my
requirements - I need a cluster stream that I can integrate with my contest
logger over port 80. In other words, I want to be able to add a new entry
in the N1MM+ telnet cluster list that is on port 80, instead of 73, 7300,
7373, 7000, or 8000.

Ria - the API's look good and if I had any coding and networking chops I
could work this in a flash, but my experience in the field is non-existent.

-Sterling N0SSC