[CQ-Contest] Is there any HTTP cluster streams (not telnet)?

Sterling Mann kawfey at gmail.com
Wed May 22 16:39:13 EDT 2019

I agree Ria. There's a big "if it ain't broke don't fix it" mentality with
this, but it's broken in my case and I'm looking to fix it :)
I wonder how thing's will change as we ride off into the 21st century and
things like this get offically deprecated. I have a feeling this doesn't
apply with ham radio.

-Sterling N0SSC