[CQ-Contest] Dayton Tornado

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Wed May 29 10:47:35 EDT 2019

The Hara Arena, the icon of ham radio gatherings. Yes, it was not up to some
peoples standards, but it served a useful purpose. That arena annually
witnessed years of ham radio activity. Just think back to the great
experiences and memories many had. We have certainly asked for the standards
to be raised, but is it absolutely necessary? Have we become so spoiled?
Take a walk through Mendelsons some time to put it all in perspective. There
is a lack of gratitude displayed by some. I find it sad in a way that it is
finished.
"For the wind passes over it, and it is gone, and its place remembers it no
more."

Doug

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

---