[CQ-Contest] RF tripping UPS

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu May 30 21:08:19 EDT 2019

On 5/30/2019 4:19 PM, Richard Zalewski wrote:
> I have put ferrite on everything in and out of the UPS.

HOW did you put ferrite on?  Clamps or multiple turns? WHAT ferrite
material? What size part?  What make/model of UPS? I have had excellent
results with this CyberPower unit. CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Sinewave
UPS System  It is RF quiet, and batteries last a long time because they
do not overcharge the battery. There is a cheaper AV-series, which you
do NOT want -- RF noise is the issue.

73, Jim K9YC