[CQ-Contest] Paul Newberry, N4PN

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Nov 6 16:36:31 EST 2019

Like many of you, I am sure I have Paul in the log hundreds of times.

Like a few of you, Paul was one of those (depending on the contest) would
say something like "oh, there you are" or "GA MIKE" or "TNX NB" or some
other small something if I was a mult to him.  I always felt appreciated
like a friend when I worked him.  Even if I wasn't a mult,(and there was no
comment) I knew HE KNEW, who I was and I appreciated that.

Gonna miss him and all those "hello's" and whatnot.

RIP OM

.   .

Mike in NB, VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey