[CQ-Contest] Tower Safety

Edward Sawyer EdwardS at sbelectronics.com
Thu Nov 14 09:35:11 EST 2019

Thanks for forwarding this Dave and kudos to K1IR (Jim) for doing the talk and making it available.

While the discussion in the later portion about the right way to take down a tower was really good, it seems that in this day of Youtube videos, maybe a place for people doing it right to show some videos of specifically how they are doing it would be valuable.  And what are they inspecting before they climb, etc.

Just a thought to add on to this positive start.

Ed  N1UR