[CQ-Contest] Tower safety

Gerry Hull gerry at yccc.org
Fri Nov 15 16:33:33 EST 2019

Oh, and I forgot to mention, in relation to the NH case,  that Jim's most
critical point is that *Guyed towers must always be properly guyed - even
during construction and removal - ALWAYS* Had this tower been guyed at 10
or 15 feet with wire rope guys to the existing anchors, the tower would not
have fallen. The condition of the base would not have been an issue.

73, Gerry W1VE