[CQ-Contest] Ron Stailey K5DJ - Silent Key

Jim N7US jim at n7us.net
Wed Nov 27 15:09:27 EST 2019

Jim N7US

From: rttydigital at groups.io <rttydigital at groups.io> On Behalf Of Jay WS7I
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 13:31
To: RTTY at groups.io; rttydigital at groups.io
Subject: [RttyDigital] Ron Stailey K5DJ - Silent Key

Ron Stailey, K5DJ, has a silent keyboard as reported to me a few minutes ago by his daughter.

Ron was a RTTY Contester who created the WW RTTY WPX contest with me while we wrote  for the RTTY Journal.

He also created the RTTY NAQP contest.

Winner of many contests, friend to many of us.  Ron was associated with Writelog the contesting program for a long time
and got W5XD to add RTTY to his program.

Hopefully someone can cross post to contesting.com as he had many friends there as well.

I will further info on the services which will be in Texas after the holiday.

Jay WS7I

--
Jay WS7I

_._,_._,_