[CQ-Contest] WW Digi Post-FAQs

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Mon Sep 2 13:02:12 EDT 2019

Here are a few of the common email queries being received in the wake of the
WW Digi DX Contest:

Q: My software doesn't create a Cabrillo log so I ran my ADIF log through
the website ADIF Converter.  Would you please send me the Cabrillo log file
created by the converter?
A: There is a checkbox for receiving a copy of your Cabrillo log.  By
default, it is already checked.  So, if you leave it checked, the email
confirmation for your log submittal will include your Cabrillo log as an
attachment.

Q: My software doesn't compute the score.  How can I get my score for 3830
and other needs?
A: Periodically, a "Raw Scores" webpage will be updated on www.ww-digi.com
with the scores of all submitted logs, as computed by the log check
software.  These scores may differ from the score computed by the
submitter's logging software.

Q: HELP!  I'm having xxxxxx problem with my log submittal.  What is wrong?
A: Please QRX as we process these email messages.  Meanwhile, if you haven't
already done so, please include a copy of your log file so we can better
determine what the problem is.

73,
Ed W0YK