[CQ-Contest] Is there any HTTP cluster streams (not telnet)?

Sterling Mann kawfey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 14:35:33 EDT 2019

Gerry,

Following up on the status of your project. I was at a hamfest recently and
talked to a guy about telnet's deprecation and it reminded me of your
pub/sub idea. Understandable if bigger fish came by to fry but if you have
anything source you could share. i know of a few codemonkeys who could
help.

Thanks & 73,
Sterling N0SSC